Monday, November 7, 2011

Piecing Together Technology

Over the course of the semester I have often been overwhelmed at the rate in which we have been fed information. Each and every day we've been set loose to experiment with the broad world of technology. It can take you to the most unexpected places and things may occur by accident but to your benefit. The concept of technology itself is hard to grasp and comprehend. Being set into that strange environment, that I rarely dealt with, was a good learning experience. I was able to expand my mind into the future because technology will ultimately be our future. While being given the initiative I began to be more comfortable with all the new world. I am more aware o0f how life in general works. I freaked out a bit when I thought of relying so much on technology in the future, but when Roy Christopher explained that we would have enough time to master it ("program or be programmed") I felt that a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Now I know that in order to advance myself and not be trapped by the system I must exceed it and become aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment