Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Plan: Video Scrapbook

1. My goals are to first, finish my traditional scrapbook and apply the 2.0 by scanning it and then adding effects to it in a timeline; second, I am working on making a video scrapbook out of my home videos including important stages of my life.

2.In order to make my second goal happen I need to find a way to convert my cassettes into DVD's and then I will be able to save it on my computer and commence the cutting and editing.

3.So far I have begun my traditional scrapbook and gathered/labeled all my cassettes in their time frame. I have gotten all my pictures and sections for my scrapbook as well. This week I am going to do all the conversions of the cassettes and get 1/3 of my scrapbook finished so I am sure that everything is done on time.

4.I will present my final product by posting it on my blog as an entertainment feature and add a little to the appealing manner of the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment